From Wearables to Notebooks
Mobile Display Monitor is available 48 times per year electronically, as a weekly summary .pdf file or as we publish online at the DisplayDaily.com website.
The newsletter covers technology, markets, products, finance and business news as well as the opinions of our experienced display professional team. Each year we cover more than 20 events around the globe with comprehensive reports on wearables, HMDs, phones, smartphones, phablets, tablets, automotive, HUDs, notebooks and other applications for displays up to 15" diagonal. We also cover the pixel from camera to display.
Display Monitor is a weekly mirror of the Display and Semiconductor Industry. The contents are well researched and reflect the moves and news of the total industry. The value of Display Monitor is the broad information in a condensed format. Hence it saves time - NEC Displays
Display Monitor is the first source of industry news I turn to every week, and the only one that I am always going to read cover to cover! There's no other publication, either in print or online, that comes close in terms of providing detailed, timely, and accurate information regarding developments in the display industry. I don't know what I'd do if you ever stopped publishing! - HP
We find Display Monitor the best source of industry news and information. Intelligently presented and clearly laid out, it is an indispensible tool for anybody involved in the Display market - 3M Optical Systems Division
Follow Display Monitor on Twitter @display_daily
Topics covered include:
- Smartphone, tablet, notebook and automotive market and technology developments
- Display materials and manufacturing
- Flat panel display technologies including OLEDs, LCDs, EPDs, microdisplays and reflective displays.
- Touch and other sensor input technology
- Video processors and SoCs.
Each issue includes:
- New product information
- Technology news and features
- Company news, including financial results
- Market news and data
- Supply chain intelligence
- The background to trends in technology and the markets
Every month we feature:
- A diary of events around the world
- A round up of news in the displays-related semiconductor and software industries
One of the most important services that we offer our readers is our event reporting service. Display Monitor's reports from major events such as IFA, IBC, MWC, NAB, SID and CES are the most comprehensive and authoritative available.
To subscribe, please order online
Download a sample issue
If you would like to send your news release for consideration, please email news(at)meko.co.uk